- Kanto Lampo Waterfall – Truly a sight to behold with water flowing down the tiered rocks formation.
- Tibumana Waterfall – One of the most beautiful and picturesque hidden waterfalls in Bali.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall – The scenic location of the waterfall makes it increasingly popular among tourists.
- Coffee Plantation – Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and learn the coffee-making process.
- Ubud Market – A great place to find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, kites and other hand-crafted goods.
- Ubud Palace – Built in the 19th century, the historical building was once the official residence of the royal family of Ubud.
- Tour Price: IDR 600K for 10 hours.
- Additional IDR 60K per hour if tour exceeds 10 hours.
- Price quoted is for hotel pick up at Ubud and Kuta area. Additional charges may apply for other locations.
- Maximum 5 pax per tour.
- Tour price does not include activity fees, entrance fees, meals, parking fees, toll gate and donations.
- Please bring towel and additional clothes to change into if you intend to swim at the waterfalls.
Value For Your Ride
Quality doesn't always have
to come at an expensive price
Guests are protected by
insurance coverage during the ride
Last minute booking?
We'll respond as fast as we can
Don't worry about getting disconnected from the world during the ride
No Deposit Required
Your payment is not required
until our job is done
Baby Seat Available
Bringing the baby out for a holiday?
We'll prepare a baby seat
Free Device Charging
Charging services provided for your devices, so you'll never run out of juice
More Than Just Drivers
Need a personal tour guide, photographer or a friend? Just let our drivers know
Learn Balinese culture
from a true local